Still not making $10k per month with your Shopify store? Your product pages might not convert as great as they could.
If so, then you’re in for a treat.
I analyzed nine of the finest ecommerce product pages and figured out their #1 secret so you can level up your Shopify game. Some techniques are so new that you’ve probably never heard of them before.
You can even get 30 more ecommerce product pages from big-hitter companies. Grab my swipe file below and model these pages for your business.
The Bundle & Subscribe Product Page (Worth $186,009.18 Per Month)
- The Personalized Review Product Page (Worth $4,344,361 Per Month)
- The Related Products Product Page (Worth $221,627.06 Per Month)
- The Long Form Product Page (Worth $149,187.23 Per Month)
- The On Page Bundle Product Page (Worth $5,030,888.08 Per Month)
- The No-Scroll Product Page (Worth $665,258.17 Per Month)
- The Fixed Add To Cart Button Product Page (Worth $24,575.25 Per Month)
To make it more realistic for you, we picked ways how you can model these successful pages without breaking the bank.
Not all of us have a million-dollar marketing budget like the big ones.
Bring it on!
The Complete The Look Product Page
Difficulty: Very Easy
As seen on: MVMT (watches, glasses, jewelry)
MVMT’s estimated sales per month: $247,629.70 USD (according to Storeleads).
1. Install the Shopify app “Shop The Look” right from the app store with just a few clicks.
2. Pick your main product.
3. Choose products (or collections) you’d like to have presented as your additional items.
4. You’re done.
Now, save your choice and take a look at your upgraded product page.
With just a few clicks, you went from a boring product page to a million-dollar worthy one.
And, more importantly, you helped your customers to find the right products.
Want more product page ideas?
Alright, here’s the next one:
The Bundle & Subscribe Product Page
As seen on: Kettle and Fire (bone broth)
Kettle and Fire’s estimated sales per month: $186,009.18 USD (according to Storeleads).
For this one, you need to prepare a product page where you offer a product bundle. You can either do this with an additional Shopify app (read this) or do it the “fake way”... which doesn’t cost a penny.
But let me warn you. The fake way won’t allow you to track inventory. Have that in mind.
But if you’re starting out and don’t have hundreds of orders coming in, it’s a fast way to model the bundle & subscribe product page.
Add a new product in Shopify, set a bundle-like name and upload a product image showing several products.
Even though you only added one page, you now can sell several products now.
Alright, now to the subscription part.
1. Install the Appstle℠ Subscription app on your store. The first 50 subs are free.
2. Create a Subscription Plan:
Subscriptions Plans > Create Subscription Plan
3. Give it a cool name and pick subscription frequencies.
4. Integrate the custom code on your Shopify theme (click here to learn how) and boom! your subscription is ready.
Alright, my friend, now look what you got.
A bundle and a subscription. Now your customers will save time and money.
This one will work wonders if you sell consumable goods.
The Personalized Review Product Page
As seen on: Luxy Hair (Hair extensions, clip-in ponytails and more)
Luxy Hair’s estimated sales per month: $4,344,361 USD (according to Storeleads).
1. Install the Yotpo Shopify app on your store.
2. Click on “Collect Reviews” on the left-hand sidebar and choose “Automatic Requests”.
If you leave the trigger untouched, your customers will receive a review request 14 days after their purchase.
You can then customize the review request email and the colors to make it match with your brand.
3. To display the reviews, click on “Display Reviews” in the sidebar and choose “Reviews Widget”.
By default, your review will look like this:
These reviews will appear below your products on the product page.
If you want to customize the review experience - like Luxy Hair does - you need to upgrade to the premium plan of Yotpo.
The Related Products Product Page
As seen on: Johnny Cupcakes (T-Shirt Bakery)
Johnny Cupcakes’ estimated sales per month: $221,627.06 USD (according to Storeleads).
1. Install the Shop The Look Shopify app from the app store.
2. Go to the “New Look” section and pick your main product.
3. Add related items and save the look by clicking on the blue button.
A success message will appear.
3. Click on “the styling” from the line: “You can now update the styling”.
4. Remove the default text from the “Title for the button and popup” form and insert “Related Products”.
5. Visit your live product page and take a look at your beautiful creation.
With just a few clicks, you are giving your customers the possibility to find what they’re looking for.
And… you’re making more sales.
Now that’s what I call a good deal!
The Long Form Product Page
As seen on: Perfect Keto (Keto nutrition and supplements)
Perfect Keto’s estimated sales per month: $149,187.23 USD (according to Storeleads).
1. Visit the Shopify app store and get yourself the Shogun app.
2. Create your landing page by clicking on the “+ Add page” button.
3. Pick one of Shogun’s beautiful templates.
4. From the right-hand sidebar, add all the product related elements that you want to display on your landing page.
To model the Perfect Keto product page, go for:
- Product Title
- Product Image
- Product Reviews
- Product Variant
- Product Quantity
- Product Add to Cart
If you want to add this product page style to more than one product, I recommend saving this style as a template.
Click on the three dots in the top right corner and click on “Save Template”.
The On-Page-Bundle Product Page
As seen on: Manitobah (Moccasins shoes)
Manitobah’s estimated sales per month: $5,030,888.08 USD (according to Storeleads).
^ This estimated sales number seems a bit too high.
1. Install the Bundler Shopify app.
2. Click on the “Create bundle” button inside your Bundler dashboard.
3. Select the “Classic bundle” from the bundle presets.
4. Enter your bundle details. Such as products, discounts and more.
Save your bundle and take a look at your product page. Without a big effort, you have created a too-good-to-be-true-bundle:
The No-Scroll Product Page
Difficulty: Very Easy
As seen on: Rocky Mountain Soap (natural body and beauty products)
Rocky Mountain Soap’s estimated sales per month: $665,258.17 USD (according to Storeleads).
This one is different from all the other ones. You don’t even need an app.
All you need to do is to make sure that your product description and copy is on point. Don’t add any fluff or unnecessary info.
But be careful.
This kind of product page won’t work for all products.
For a soap, like from the example above, it works because there’s no need for further explanation of this product.
If we take at the other extreme, The Long Form Product Page from Perfect Keto, this wouldn’t work that well. The products Perfect Keto is selling need more education.
The Fixed Add To Cart Button Product Page
As seen on: Holstee (reflection cards, journaling products)
Holstee’s estimated sales per month: $24,575.25 USD (according to Storeleads).
1. Log in to your Shopify store, visit the app store and install the Advanced Sticky Add to Cart app.
2. Pick “Sticky Bar” from the left-hand sidebar and enable all items you want to display on your store.
3. Save your settings and et voila, your sticky add to cart button is ready (double check the quick preview before saving).
But that’s not all...
Want Proven Real-Life Examples of High-Converting Ecommerce Product Pages?
I collected 30 more ecommerce product pages from billion- and million dollar brands. You can grab all of them in my swipe file below.